With a very sound working environment ProActive Web Developers has been serving national and international clients in several sectors since 2011. We always love to have creative brains in our team to provide our clients with their expected solutions in the best possible way.
If you are looking for a better place to demonstrate your skills and a place where you're heard, you might be at the right place.
Currently, we have requirements for the following positions:
- Immediately Join our development works and provide creative solutions
- Architect, Design and Develop high-quality applications/services/features using PHP (Laravel).
- Involve in the development of custom software solutions for enterprise and government organizations
- Work in a small and effective team of developers (mostly Full-Stack).
- Develop/Upgrade Custom CMS powering websites creatively
- Upgrade yourself with newer and updated technologies to meet the varying needs of clients and the industry
- Adopt best practices and write clean and maintainable code and perform test reviews
- Develop, implement, and test APIs
- Prepare documentation regarding projects/tasks as necessary
- Involve in demonstration and presentation to clients whenever necessary
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to help achieve team goals
- Support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues
- 2+ years of working experience with Laravel Projects (Please don't apply for this position if you have not worked in one of the companies you worked for or have been working for, for at least a complete year)
- Strong Database Design Skills and hands-on experience with complex eloquent relations/queries and raw queries
- Strong Passion for delivering high-quality features that add value to customer's operations
- Ability to write efficient, well-documented and clean code
- Experience with GIT and its feature branching workflow
- Experience developing and working with REST APIs
- Good Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Very good knowledge of core PHP and its frameworks, especially Laravel PHP Framework, JQuery and Livewire. Experience with Vue or React will be a plus.
- Familiarity with features provided by famous and common CMS like Wordpress, Durpal, Joomla, Magento, Opencart
- Knowledge of the use of Laravel and underlying technologies for Web Application Development
- Good knowledge of E-commerce website development
- Good knowledge of custom CMS development
- Understanding of Multi-Tenant Application
- Ability to quickly and efficiently work with open source packages and plugins
- A Quick learner who can proactively upgrade to changes in technologies and adopt new practices
- Ability to work under pressure responsibly to meet strict deadlines (We take a sense of responsibility on top of every other qualities)
Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent (However qualification will not be a barrier for candidates with good working experience)
- Small team of developers where you can explore and leave an impact in every phase of the software development lifecycle and will be able to creatively implement trending practices
- Attractive salary for the role
- Morning Meal and Lunch
- 5 Days / Week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary Review each year
- Festival Bonus*
- Project Bonus*
- Yearly Bonus*
- Friendly and creative working environment
- 12 Days Casual/Sick Leave (Leave not taken will be calculated and paid at the end of the fiscal year)
Salary: 35,000 to 75,000
- Project Bonus will be provided to address your hard work and dedication in case of large complicated projects that adds higher value to the organization which will be decided by the organization
- Yearly Bonus will be provided to employees who create a positive impact on the business performance. This might depend on the performance of the business for the fiscal year.
Freshers with a passion for development and good knowledge of PHP (Laravel) are encouraged to apply. Please clearly mention the position you're applying for.
Salary: 15,000 to 25,000
Note: The salary review for Junior developers is more frequent than for mid-level and senior-level as they update their skills and expertise.